- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3-4 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise (You can use a store brand or make your own very cheaply – https://pie-or-2.org/2017/11/10/vegan-mayonaise/)
- 100g of canned sweetcorn
- 2 small stalks of celery diced finely
- ½ red onion diced finely
- Himalayan salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and place in a bowl
- Mash chickpeas to your desired consistency. I like them slightly chunky as it is more of a tuna consistency
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Taste and add more salt if desired.