- 350g baby potatoes parboiled
- 1tsp garlic granules
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- Pinch of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of basil
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- When the potatoes are cooled chop roughly until they are around the size of eggs
- Mix all the seasonings together in a dry bowl
- Place the potatoes, seasoning and olive oil in a pan with a lid and shake vigorously for around a minute ensuring all the seasoning and olive oil if well distributed. This shaking is what will give you crispy edges.
- Place in an oven tin and cover with tinfoil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove tinfoil and cook for a further 15 minutes
- Serve with your choice of sides.