- 250g cashews
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 zested lemon,
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 180 ml water
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Put your cashews in a bowl of cold water the night before cover with cling film.
- The next morning drain them and place in the food processor with the water, nutritional yeast, minced garlic, garlic powder, zest of lemon, lemon juice, salt and olive oil.
- Blend until creamy.
- Place an absorbent towel over a colander and place the colander over a mixing bowl.
- Place the cheese into the towel and gather the corners, form the cheese into a disc and seal with a bag tie.
- Place in the fridge for ~12hours.
- Unwrap and coat with herbs of choice.