- ~10 large uncooked potatoes
- 660 g can of peas
- 200 g chopped dill pickles
- 3 heaping Tbsp chopped fresh or dried dill
- 530 ml vegan mayo (I recommend the happy pear)
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Wash the potatoes and parboil the potatoes with the skin on them in a large pot in plenty of water. Drain the potatoes and leave them to cool
- Drain and rinse the peas, cut the pickles into smaller cubes and add the dill.
- Mix the mayo with some salt, ground black pepper and sugar, if needed.
- When the potatoes are cooled down, peel them and cut them into small cubes.
- Add the peas, pickles, dill and mayonnaise. Mix thoroughly.